Chichen Itza transfer tour tickets
Visiting Chichen Itza is the dream of travelers around the globe.
This unique archaeological site shows a past civilization that thrived and mastered astronomy and mathematics.
But Chichen Itza lies deep in a jungle; you must find a way to land near the attraction and explore independently.
Hence the most convenient way is to book Chichen Itza transfer tour tickets, which offer round-trip transportation from the city you land.
There are many Chichen Itza tickets available along with various nearby places. Thus, the Chichen Itza transfer tour rate varies depending on the location.
So, let’s check out some of the handpicked Chichen Itza transfer tour passes, which will take you to a day full of adventure, exploring, and fun.
Chichen Itza, Hubiku, and Valladolid tour
A complete package and a whole day of fun, exploring, and learning. This 12-hour tour will take you on a tour of Yucatan from Playa del Carmen.
From the dense jungles of Yucatan to the colorful city of Valladolid and the most exquisite of all, the ancient ruins of Chichen Itza.
Stop at the Hubiku Cenote, a freshwater pool to take a dip and enjoy the swim before heading to the typical Mayan dishes buffet lunch.
Then head to the last leg of this fun-filled adventurous tour to explore the Chichen Itza.
The tour will take you on a tour to see an amazing culture, religion, architecture, art, and much more of the Maya civilization.
Finally head to the colorful colonial city of Valladolid to click Instagram-worthy pictures against the pastel walls of various restaurants and shops.
Remember that a live tour bilingual guide will accompany you to answer all your curiosities while you visit.
If you are looking for adventure then you can also go for the ATV extreme adventure along with Chichen Itza and Izamal.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Certified guided tour of Chichen Itza, Cenote Hubiku, and Valladolid.
- Lunch and drinks at a restaurant in Hubiku.
- Round-trip bus transportation.
- Service aide on the bus during the tour.
- Pickup from a convenient centrally located pickup location in Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, or Tulum.
Things to know:
- Don’t forget to bring your ID card and some cash as you will be inclined to buy at the beautiful Chichen Itza Museum housing a little gift shop as well.
- Bring sunscreen, a towel, a change of clothes, and swimwear for swimming in the Cenote.
- No pets are allowed on the tour.
- The use of video cameras or other recording devices is not permitted.
- The admission fee for Chichen Itza is not included so you can purchase the skip-the-line admission tickets to Chichen Itza beforehand.
Chichen Itza, Hubiku, and Valladolid tour price:
|Adult (12 to 99 years)||MX$ 1296 (US$ 64)|
|Children (3 to 11 years)||MX$ 648 (US$ 32)|
|Infant (up to 2 years)||Free|
Chichen Itza, Izamal, Valladolid, & Cenote trip from Merida
One of the closest places where you can land as a tourist from outside Mexico when visiting Chichen Itza is at the International airport of Merida. For more information, you can read how to get to Chichen Itza.
So this tour is perfect which takes care of all the transportation for you. This 12-hour tour from Merida will start with a visit to the ancient ruins of Chichen Itza.
Explore the place and soak in all the culture and fascinating stories related to the Maya civilization. Enjoy a packed meal for breakfast as well.
Then learn about the tradition and innovation in the use of plants, vegetables, and wild fauna of the Mayan culture.
Next, enjoy a buffet lunch made from locally sourced products before heading to Valladolid to explore its natural beauty.
Izamal is your next destination but in between, you can take a dip in the cool water of the Ik kil Cenote.
Along with your small group, there will be a bilingual live tour guide who will answer all your questions and tell you fascinating stories of all the places you will visit during the day.
Unlike most tours, this will be a pretty small group so you can rest assured this won’t feel crowded.
- Transportation by air-conditioned van
- Temple of the Warriors entry ticket
- Bilingual guide
- Chichen Itza guided tour
- Cooking demonstration
- Buffet lunch
- Cenote Ik Kil entry fee
- Life jackets and lockers at Cenote Ik Kil
Things to know:
- This tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairment and wheelchair users.
- You have to bring swimwear, towels, and a change of clothes along with your ID.
- You can use drones or tripods to record during the tour.
- Backpacks and large luggage are not allowed.
- This is an all-weather tour thus regardless of rain or shine, it will happen.
Chichen Itza, Izamal, Valladolid, & Cenote trip from Merida price:
|Adult (12 to 99 years)||MX$ 1027 (US$ 55)|
|Children (2 to 11 years)||MX$ 683 (US$ 37)|
|Infant (up to 1 year)||Free|
Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid tour from Tulum
Join a super exclusive small group of 10 people on a tour of Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid.
Explore the sacred archaeological sites of Chichen Itza with your tour guide who will tell you many fascinating stories about them and answer all of your curiosities as well.
After soaking in all the magnificent achievements of Mayan civilization and exploring the Chichen Itza pyramids, you can head to Valladolid.
Here, you can witness the colorful architecture, local food culture and much more.
Next, enjoy lunch in the courtyard of a restored colonial mansion and wander the square and nearby streets.
Finally, relax and wash away all your stress and exhaustion by taking a dip in the community-run cenote.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Tulum city center and Tulum Hotel Zone).
- Tour guide who can speak English, Spanish, and French.
- All entrance fees for Chichen Itza and Cenote.
- Lunch, snacks, and water.
Things to know:
- You need to bring your ID, swimwear, and a change of clothes along with a towel as well.
- The tour doesn’t involve any alcoholic drinks.
- Pickup and drop-off outside of Tulum are not included in the tour.
Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid tour from Tulum price:
|Adult (9 to 99 years)||MX$ 3219 (US$ 159)|
|Children (4 to 8 years)||MX$ 2814 (US$ 139)|
|Infant (up to 3 years)||Free|
– If you want to see Chichen Itza at night then you can go for the Private adventure tour of Chichen Itza at night combining cave adventure and delicious dinner as well.
– Or, if you want to manage your own transportation and explore as much as possible then you can visit Chichen Itza and the Mayan ruins of Tulum together with a combo ticket.
Featured Image: Chichenitza.com