Adventure tours of Chichen Itza tickets
There are numerous Chichen Itza tours available for visitors that allow you to witness the traditional Mayan culture.
Depending on the tour, travelers can explore the ruins of Chichen Itza while simultaneously fulfilling their quench for adrenaline by undertaking adventure tours.
The adventure tour activities include swimming in a cenote, playing outdoor sports, visiting a local village to learn about the local culture or visiting Chichen Itza at night.
Chichen Itza & Izamal ATV Extreme Adventure
The Mayan city of Chichen Itza and the magical town of Izamal are two culturally and historically rich tourist destinations in the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico.
In this adventure tour, get ready to explore these ancient ruins in a fun and exciting way by hopping on an ATV (all-terrain vehicle) and then take a dive in Cenote Tsukan.
Feel and soak up the scenic beauty of the countryside by stopping for swimming in the clear waters of the cenote also called the “Life Sanctuary Ecopark”.
You can involve all your senses by halting and taking a deep breath while sightseeing the surrounding natural beauty.
You can delight in exclusive experiences like a welcoming Mayan ceremony.
Then you can stimulate your palate with authentic gourmet Mayan food and a handmade tortilla.
- A guided tour of the ancient ruins by an expert personal guide
- A unique private tour with ATV adventure
- Transfer service with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to Chichen Itza archaeological site
- Izamal Magic Town visit
- All necessary safety equipment and instruction like Helmet, life jackets and goggles to swim
- Cooler with local beers, Mexican coke, and unlimited water
- Light Mexican snacks for the trip are included along with a fruit basket as a souvenir from the traditional Yucatan society.
- Admission to cenote Tsukan Life Sanctuary ecopark
- Welcoming ceremony with Mayan Shaman
- Mayan gourmet lunch of 3 courses
- Mayan spices cooking class
- Corn agriculture demo guided by Mayan locals.
- Free time for shopping
Things to know:
- ATV tours of Chichen Itza and Izamal are typically suitable for people of all ages and skill levels.
- It’s important to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Also, remember to bring plenty of water and sunscreen.
Price of adventure tour of Chichen Itza:
|Adult (12 years & above)||MX$ 7,787 (US$ 400)|
|Child (up to 11 years)||MX$ 3,894 (US$ 200)|
Chichen Itza at night, Cave Adventure & Dinner
The ancient ruins of Chichen Itza are illuminated after dark, which adds to the sense of mystery and awe as you explore the natural beauty of the cultural site.
Hence, visiting Chichen Itza at night is like treading the path of history while being rooted in the present through the illuminated feast to the eye.
All this makes the exploration of the ruins of Chichen Itza at night an unforgettable experience that lets you treasure the memory of the untold story of the brilliant stars.
Don’t worry, the tour includes the supervision of a knowledgeable guide who will provide information about one of the most complex ancient civilizations.
In addition to this, the tour includes an adventurous visit to a nearby uncrowded cave where you can rejuvenate in the unique crystal-clear water of the cenote.
Meet the local people in the Mayan community of Valladolid and have dinner at a traditional Yucatecan restaurant.
Enjoy the sunset over the city as you sample local cuisine and learn more about the culinary traditions of the region and purchase real Mayan souvenirs
Take in the Chichen Itza light and sound show at the best time– a display projected onto the main pyramid for 30 minutes.
With the light and sound show, embark on a journey through time filled with colors and Mayan sounds, creating a magical and unforgettable atmosphere.
- Personal tour guide
- Private air-conditioned transportation to and from your hotel.
- The light and sound show of Chichen Itza, called “Noches de kukulkan.”
- Authentic Mayan cuisine for dinner
- Hand-made tortilla cooking class
- Drinks on board (water, beer and soda)
- Private cave adventure with swimming in the cenote
- Fruit basket
- All necessary safety equipment and instruction like life jackets and goggles for the cenote
Things to know:
- Dinner will be served after 6 pm so have lunch before the start of the trip.
- The tour is not ideal for pregnant women, people with claustrophobia and for people over 70 years.
Price of the night Chichen Itza Tour:
|Adult (7 years & above)||MX$ 7,591 (US$ 390)|
|Child (up to 7 years)||MX$ 3,795 (US$ 195)|
This ticket is currently unavailable
Featured Image: Chichenitza.com