Chichen Itza guided tours
Discover the Mayan culture’s mysteries and the area’s history over 1000 years by following your guide in the excursion of Chichen Itza.
Before exploring the scenic beauty of the ruins and their environment, learn about their historical significance through the Chichen Itza guides.
You will have the companionship of your expert guide who will be nurturing you with Chichen Itza’s history.
Chichen Itza guided walking tour
Chichen Itza is a sacred archaeological Maya site in the world which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
A guided walking tour of Chichen Itza under a professional tour guide can be a great way to learn about the powerful and mystical history and culture of the Maya civilization.
This walking tour of Chichen Itza that comes with a guide grants you admission rights to the attraction.
Learn about life in the past and discover some of the most impressive ruins and structures of the site in great depths, such as the Warriors’ Temple, El Castillo, and El Caracol.
This flexible last minute booking of the guided walking tour of Chichen Itza will give you thorough knowledge of the attractions within 90 minutes.
The Chichen Itza guided walking tour is a steal deal because at just the price of skip the line tickets of Chichen Itza, you get a guided tour as well.
Don’t trust us? check out the chichen itza entrance fee.
- Admission to Chichén Itzá
- Government tax for preservation of the cultural heritage.
- 1.5-hour guided tour by a certified bilingual tour guide in English and Spanish.
Things to Know:
- There’s a free entrance to Chichen Itza for students and teachers from Mexico.
- You must go to the shop called Calendario Maya to get your physical tickets before heading to the entrance of Chichen Itza.
Price of Chichen Itza guided walking tour:
|Adult (12 years & above)||MX$ 1,207 (US$ 62)|
|Child (3 to 11 years)||MX$1,013 (US$ 52)|
|Infant (up to 3 years)||Free|
Note: If you have already purchased Your Chichen itza admission ticket and just need the guide for Chichen Itza, then that option is also open to visitors.
Just purchase the tickets for Chichen Itza guide which costs MX$ 448 (US$ 23)
Chichen Itza audio guide
An audio guide of Chichen Itza would stimulate your mind as and when you are stimulating your sight with the mesmerizing view of Chichen Itza.
Your Chichen itza audio guide will enable you to see more of the city and obtain a glimpse at this mysterious, long-lost civilization.
Don’t just admire but also learn about the remarkable construction of Chichen Itza through the knowledgeable insights of the virtual guide in this archaeological site.
Even after the audio is over, you also get free time to experience the breathtaking views of Chichen Itza on your own.
How the audio guide of Chichen Itza works:
Once you book, you’ll immediately get a confirmation email followed by a text and email about the Chichen Itza guide (virtual).
Follow the instructions on installing the Action Tour Guide app, which will serve as a map, audio tour, and personal tour guide.
Once downloaded, you must log in with your unique password that you have received in your mail.
Your tour of Chichen Itza starts at the entrance to the ancient site.
- Mobile app with a map, audio stories, a guide with a full itinerary, tips, professional audio stories, scripts, images, videos, deep dives, hidden gems, hikes, and offline directions
- 24/7 support
Things to know:
- You need to buy entry tickets to Chichen Itza separately as this tour is not inclusive of the entrance fee to Chichen Itza.
- If you are visiting in a pair, you can choose to purchase a single audio guide. Use a phone speaker or share the headsets and enjoy learning together.
- This audio tour will last forever. You can listen to the audio again and over multiple days as it never expires.
- The stories play themselves based on your GPS location.
Price of Chichen Itza audio Tour:
|Participant (up to 99 years)||MX$ 1,207 (US$ 62)|
Note: While the audio narration and a map can provide a lot of information, a guidebook or guide can provide additional context and insights into the history and culture of the Maya civilization.
So, purchase the guided tour of Chichen Itza that comes with a supervision of a licensed guide.
Featured Image: Chichenitza.com